Tech Features & Advantages
- Our shredders can be employed as either a primary or secondary shredder and can be seen working anywhere from the waste management company to biofuel producers;
- Dual shafted, slow-speed, high-torque waste shredder with hardened steel blades;
- The two cutting rotors powerfully grab the feed material, and no matter the feed material is a large piece of hard plastic or heavy tires, this machine can easily shred them into small pieces;
- Double shaft shredder is able to process a number of different materials; shredder is designed with a powerful engine, long working length, and aggressive input, Internal feeding volume bigger than traditional and common single shaft shredder machine and allow you using a forklift truck to feed.
- Heavy structure: the frame and structure of our shredders are made of high-thickness sheets and tubular. Blades are manufactured from high-quality steel, suitable for shredding tough materials and for extra long life;
- Depending on the requirement, these discs (blades) are available in a wide range of quantities, qualities, and shapes with the new double-shaft shredder;
- Any overloads caused by foreign material are sensed by the PLC controller and cause the shaft rotation to stop and reverse direction to clear the foreign matter, and then resume;
- Bladesremoval and replacement can be carried out safely and simply.
- Our shredders Use a planetary reducer, not a traditional gearbox, and the planetary gearbox has the following advantages: High Efficiency, Greater Stability, Compact Size, Higher Torque Density, Cost-Effective Precision, High Radial Loads.
- The strong secondary crusher will be installed after theshredder to make the final products reaching any size requested by customers
- Plastic(Plastic drums, Barrels, Bottles, Tanks, Baskets);
- Plastic sheets;
- Electronic waste;
- Metals(lead, aluminum, copper, cable, barrels, sheet scrap, sheet metal pieces left over from production processes);
- Aluminum cans;
- Wood(wooden pallets or fruit boxes);
- Waste tire, rubber;
- Waste household appliances;
Paper waste (cardboard, newspaper, office paper, books, magazine, kraft paper, paper core, cardboard tube, paper packaging material);
|Model||Shredding Motor Power(kw)||Shredding Chamber size(mm)|