PVC pipes have the features of bright colors, corrosion resistance and durability. Due to the addition of some toxic auxiliary materials such as plasticizers and anti-aging agents in the manufacturing process to enhance their heat resistance, toughness and ductility, they generally do not store food or medicine. It is a synthetic material that is widely used in the world nowadays. Its global usage ranks second among various synthetic materials.
Process of PVC pipe production machine
PVC Production process raw material + auxiliary preparation → mixing → feeding → cone twin screw extruder → extrusion die → sizing sleeve → spray vacuum setting box → immersion cooling water tank → ink printing machine → track traction Machine → knife lift cutting machine → pipe stacking rack → finished product inspection and packaging.
How does the PVC pipe machine work?
(1) Raw material mixing: Adding PVC stabilizers, plasticizers, antioxidants and other auxiliary materials to the high-speed mixer in proportion and process. The materials are heated to the set process temperature by self-friction of the material and then the cold mixer reduces the material to 40-50 degrees. In this way it can be added to the hopper of the extruder.
(2) Extruder part: This machine is equipped with a quantitative feeding device, which can match the extrusion amount and the feeding amount to ensure the stable extrusion of the product. Due to the characteristics of the conical screw, the feeding section has a larger diameter. The heat transfer area and shear speed of the material are relatively large, which is conducive to the plasticization of the material. The shear rate allows the melt to be extruded at a lower temperature. When the screw rotates in the barrel, the PVC mixture is plasticized and pushed to the head to achieve compaction, melting, mixing and homogenization. The feeding device and the screw drive device adopt variable frequency speed regulation to achieve synchronous speed regulation.
(3) Extrusion die part: PVC has been compacted, melted, kneaded and homogenized. Its subsequent materials are pushed to the die by the screw. The extrusion die is a key component of pipe molding.
(4) The vacuum shaping water tank is used for the shaping and cooling of the pipes. The vacuum shaping water tank is equipped with a vacuum system and a water circulation system for shaping and cooling.
(5) The traction machine is used to continuously and automatically lead the cooled and hardened pipe out of the machine head and adjust the speed by frequency conversion.
(6) Cutting machine: The cutting machine uses the fixed-length switch signal as an instruction to complete the entire cutting process. The operation is kept synchronized and the cutting process is completed by electric and pneumatic drives. The cutting machine is equipped with a dust suction device to suck out the debris generated by cutting in time and recover.