PVC pipes takes PVC-U pipes for drainage, which are made of polyvinyl chloride resin as the main raw material. They are added with necessary additives and formed through extrusion processing. It is a building drainage pipe with high strength, good stability, long service life and high cost performance. It can be applied to building drainage, sewage pipe system and ventilation pipe system.
The advantages of PVC pipe are as follows:
1. It has good tensile and compressive strength and high safety factor.
2. Small fluid resistance:
The wall of PVC pipe is very smooth and the resistance to fluid is very small. Its roughness coefficient is only 0.009. Its water delivery capacity can be increased by 20% compared with the same diameter cast iron pipe and 40% higher than the concrete pipe.
3. Excellent corrosion resistance and chemical resistance:
PVC pipes have excellent acid resistance, alkali resistance, corrosion resistance. They are not affected by moisture and soil PH. No anticorrosive treatment is required for pipeline laying. The pipeline has excellent corrosion resistance to inorganic acids, alkalis and salts. It is suitable for industrial sewage discharge and transportation.
4. Good water tightness: The installation of PVC pipes has good water tightness regardless of whether it is bonded or rubber ring connection.
5. Anti-bite: PVC pipe is not a source of nutrition, so it will not be eroded by rodents. According to a test conducted by the National Health Foundation in Michigan, rats even can’t bite PVC pipes.
6. Good aging resistance: Normal service life can reach more than 50
The reason for applying PVC pipes is not just the above performance advantages. Its light weight can save the transportation costs of heavy machinery and greatly reduce the time for drilling holes in pipes. Whether in earthquakes or other situations, PVC pipes can exist intact. This makes PVC pipe more and more supporters.